Kicks from the boot #31 - Still Bleedin'



Young and old rock'n'roll bands tribute the oldest
rock'n'roll band in the world.
Ladies and gentlemen, the Rolling Stones!




The HYDES - Have you seen your mother baby, standing in the shadow?
The LITTLE KILLERS - Think

SWINGIN'NECKBREAKERS - It's not easy
The HENTCHMEN - Surprise surprise
KING KHAN and BBQ SHOW - Out of time
I RAGAZZI del SOLE - Satisfaction (I can't get no)

CHESTERFIELD KINGS - Street fighting man
REDD KROSS - Citadel
The FLAKES - Stupid girl
I PIPISTRELLI - Get off my cloud

The OTHERS - The last time
The BREADMAKERS - Down home girl
The STANDELLS - 19th nervous breakdown
ROY LONEY & SENIOR NO - Who's driving your plane?

The EYES - Not fade away
CHEATER SLICKS - Child of the moon
The HELLACOPTERS - Gimme shelter
The KELVINS - Dead flowers

JACK OBLIVIAN - 2000 man
The TELL TALE HEARTS - I'm free
The LOVE SUPREMES - Sing this song all together
The IGUANAS - Tell me
Thee HEADCOATEES - Paint it black






Nessun commento: