Kicks from the boot #15


Kicks episode number fifteen!!
News from Dirty Water records by Los Peyotes and The Hentchmen,
Back in the past with The Galaxies and Tyme's Children,
Italian boot kick by The Morbeats, I Profeti and The Manges,
and more, and more...
...DIG THE BOOT KICK...


NASHVILLE PUSSY - Snake eyes
DIE LOWLANDER - In my corner
The HENTCHMEN - Wild wild lover
Los PEYOTES - Connection
TURBO FRUITS - Mama's mad cos' I fried my brain
The MASONICS - Who's been taking my place
The GALAXIES - Along comes the man
REIGNING SOUND - If I can't come back
STRANGE BOYS - Probation blues
KING AUTOMATIC - I don't give a fuck
BRAINIAC - Vincent come on down
TYME'S CHILDREN - Take me back
I PROFETI - Bambina sola
REVEREND HORTON HEAT - Loaded gun
The FLAMING SIDEBURNS - She was good
SPLASH FOUR - Take a ride
The MORBEATS - Brian Jones has never died
HORROR DE LUXE - Gata mau mau
MODEY LEMON - Feed the babyes
The MANGES - I'm a monkey

Nessun commento: