Kicks from the boot #20



Episode #20
Kicks from Nomads, The Despondents, Weird War, The Shag Rats, 
The Movements, and many more!!!
Italian boot kick from Taxi, I Cinque Monelli, I barbieri.
...DIE WITH YOUR BOOTS ON...




The NOMADS - Rat Fink a Boo Boo
The  SPITS - Rat face

TAXI - Who's the blame
SWOONS - Yeah yeah yeah
The DESPONDENTS - Advice
OBLIVIANS - She's a hole

WEIRD WAR - Grand fraud
The SCREWS - Valley
PLASTICLAND - The garden in pain
I BARBIERI - Per noi

SUBSONICS - I didn't think you could take it
JACK O' FIRE - Wine wine wine
The SHAG RATS - Now you're sorry
I CINQUE MONELLI - Balbettando

The PRISONERS - Come to the mushroom
The MOVEMENTS - We want the lot
PUSSY CRUSH - Not me
Thes SINIESTROS - Caballo negro

NEW YORK DOLLS - Chatterbox
The REATARDS - Lick on my leather
The TROGGS - Our love will still be there




Nessun commento: