Kicks from the boot #7


Summer is over...last days to take Lambretta and sunglasses
and going for a ride...listening to this episode, of course.
Is no longer time for wearing sandals,and the happy thing is that
I can get back my boots!
Italian kick by The Last Killers-I Ragazzi del sole-Gli Evangelisti-
I Barritas-The Sextress


The INCREDIBLE STAGGERS - Trip with me
The LAST KILLERS - Just one kiss

GRAHAM DAY and the GAOLERS - Get off my track
DEMOLITION DOLL RODS - Wildchild
? & the MYSTERIANS - It's not easy
I RAGAZZI DEL SOLE - Atto di forza n°10

The CAVESTOMPERS -Girl in black
Gli EVANGELISTI - Un ragazzo di strada
I BARRITAS - Dusu amigusu
The MOVING SIDEWALKS - 99th Floor

The SADIES - The horseshoe
The BUFF MEDWAYS - Archive from 1959
The SORROWS - I don't wanna be free
The SEXTRESS - Strange kind of girl

WAYS and MEANS - Make the radio little louder
The STROLLERS - Tears in my eyes
MONDO TOPLESS -Magic potion
SONIC CHICKEN 4 - (I had) Too much to drink (Last night)

MISTERY GIRLS - The magic is gone

Nessun commento: