The Rippers - Live at Teatro Comunale, Bucine 5 Oct. 2006



The Rippers - Live @ Teatro Comunale, Bucine 
5 Oct. 2006

This is one of a series of Cd-Bootleg recorded by Dith Studio during live events in Italy. Check them out at XM-Live



1 - She doesn't believe me
2 - i'm unstable
3 - I would mistreat you
4 - I've got to find a way
5  - My black night
6 - No
7 - Demons and witches
8 - From home
9 - Dark side of your mind 
10 - Margio
11 - A strange story
12 - I'm rowed out
13 - You can't repent now
14 - I wanna put a tiger in your tank
15 - Mr. pitfull
16 - Just my kind
17 - Don't talk to me baby
18 - Just a creepy man
19 - Stop to call my name 
20 - What I need
21 - Strange taste in my mouth









1 commento:

Andy Roid ha detto...

Whoa! What a blast from the past...the Xm-Lives Days were a great time. And the cd-bootlegs were an excellent way for remembering the gigs.

Here is a part of the lives we recorded:
http://www.dith.it/dith/index.php?mod=03_XM-Live