Kicks from the boot #4



Drown into the spiral kaleidoscope of Boohoos,Dukes of Stratosphear, Baby Woodrose,Black Lips,and get your feet back in your boots with the spanking ass lesson of The Urges,thee Vicars,Gore Gore Girls… Italian chunks from I Barbieri, Motorama, Boohoos, I Delfini,Bradipos IV.
GET YER KICKS...




BOOHOOS – My H.E.L.



The URGES – You’re gonna find out


MUSIC MACHINE – The people in me

PHANTOM KEYS – Shut up Johnny

BRADIPOS IV – Mysterion

The MAKERS – Turn up the century

I BARBIERI – W il Lunedì

KID CONGO and the PINK MONKEYBIRDS – Black bag

The SCIENTISTS – It came from out of the sky

WILDEBEESTS – Hey Cassandra

I DELFINI – Beat beat hurrà!

Thee VICARS – What’s the latest

OBLIVIANS – Shut my mouth

The KINKS – I don’t need you anymore

GORE GORE GIRLS – Lovin’ machine

MOTORAMA – Gossip reputation

SUPERSNAZZ – Baby love

BABY WOODROSE – Fortune teller

BLACK LIPS – Boomerang

The LIVELY ONES – Walking the board

DUKES of STRATOSPHEAR – The Vanishing Girl


Nessun commento: