Kicks from the boot #5


Fifth episode: Italian boot kicks by Not Moving,New Dada,
Sick Rose,I Ragazzi dai Capelli Verdi,The Ups.
New unreleased song by LoveStruck from Brooklyn,and
badass blastin' sounds by Hell on Heels,Ty Segall,The Motards,
Public Nuisance,Greenhornes and more..much more.
...LICK THE BOOT..



HELL ON HEELS - My kind of trouble
NOT MOVING - I know your feeling
LOVESTRUCK - Pretty girl snatcher

TY SEGALL - Girlfriend
The STOMACHMOUTHS - I don't need your love
AVENGER VI - Heartbeat
NEW DADA - La 15° frustata

The SWINGIN' NECKBREAKERS - It's not easy
PUBLIC NUISANCE - Love is a feeling
SICK ROSE - Everybody wants to know
DOLLY ROCKER MOVEMENT - Solid for sinners

The MOTARDS - My love is bad
BLACK CAT MUSIC - Lost in the lights

UNTAMED YOUTH - Hot lips baby
MUSIC EXPLOSION - Can't stop now
The UPS - Death of a board

The GREENHORNES - No more
The MISUNDERSTOOD - I need your love
I RAGAZZI DAI CAPELLI VERDI - Un tipo per te
REIGNING SOUND - If you can't give me everything

Nessun commento: