Kicks from the boot #16



No presents, not this Christmas...
I guess nobody has been good enough to deserve it!
Especially for those who are assiduous followers of this podcast.
So get your punitive lesson by Memphis Morticians, Delta 72, 
The Dirtys, Ladybooster and more.
Italian boot kick by I Kings, The Kaams, I Jaguars, Mr. Occhio £
his Imaginary band.
...STAY KICK!



KICKSTART - Harmonica
MEMPHIS MORTICIANS - Devil's Rain

BAKELITE AGE - Body Snatchers
LADYBOOSTER - Push and Pull
I KINGS - Trovane un altro
The KAAMS - Why don't you love me anymore

MERCY BOYS - The way I am
BELCH POP FRENZY - Not that kind of boy
The STOICS - Hate
MOUSE & THE BOYS - Xcedrin Headache #69

MINK JAGUARS - I wanna know
SUCK - Time to suck
I JAGUARS - Mi si spezza il cuore
FLAMING SALT - Run Montang Run

DELTA 72 - Go go Kitty
The DIRTYS - Midnite till noon
Mr. OCCHIO & his IMAGINARY BAND - Supermarket
INN-SECT - Let me tell you about the things I need

EAGLES OF DEATH METAL - Solid gold
INJECTORS - Bitch
JAY REATARD - See saw


Nessun commento: