Kicks from the boot #6




Six Kicks Six! The boot is back with some blastin' killer songs from Chrome Cranks,Davila 666,The Hate Bombs,Kermit's Finger,Dead Elvis.
Bad Afro's preview for Radio Saigon's "Another time" coming out in November.
Italian boot kick by The Primeteens,The Mighties,Electric Shields,The Rokes,Dangerous Chickens

...DIE WITH YOUR BOOTS ON...



CHROME CRANKS - Stuck in a cave
RADIO SAIGON - Another time

DAVILA 666 - Basura
The PRIMETEENS - I'm gonna love you
KERMIT'S FINGER - Gotta get me some time
BEAT MERCHANTS - Pretty face

DEAD ELVIS and his ONE MAN GRAVE - Deadest girl in town
RONNIE DAWSON - Club wig wam
The MIGHTIES - The third one sucks
SAKURA & the QUESTS - My boy lollipop

CHEATER SLICKS - Spanish rose
The HATE BOMBS - Going away babe
LORD HIGH FIXERS - You left me hangin'...I'm cutting that rope
The MIGHTY HANNIBAL - Get back

Los MOCKERS - Don't go again
The ROKES - Hi heel sneakers
ELECTRIC SHIELDS - Cry baby cry

The ONLY ONES - Language problem
DANGEROUS CHICKENS - I wanna play this fuckin' game
GUITAR WOLF - Refrigerator zero
SATURN V - Pretty girls everywhere

Nessun commento: