Kicks from the boot #18 - Garage Girls Kick!



Garage Girls Kick!
25 female bands for an hour of show, hosted by Freddi and Sara Bonnie Bang from The Bomb'o'nirycs. High heels kick from Golden Triangle, Oh Gunquit!, Cherry Overdrive, The Shimmys, Tina and the Total babes, and many more.
Italian boot kicks from Bomb'o' nyrics, Le Svitate, The Cleopatras.
...LICK THE BOOT...




The DUM DUM GIRLS - I will be
GOLDEN TRIANGLE - Jellyroll

SORELLE KRAUS - Tura Satana
OH GUNQUIT! - Facebook killer
The ETTES - Alley Cat
The MICRAGIRLS - Let's go

The SHAGGS - Philosophy of the world
The ORCHIDS - Stay at home
SHE - Piece of you
The HEADCOATEES - Wild man

The PLEASURE SEEKERS - What a way to die
The TRASHWOMEN - Daddy love
The BOONARAAAS - Girl I hate the most
CHERRY OVERDRIVE - Sheryl's faith

The BOMB'O'NYRICS - Tu n'es pas là
The SHIMMYS - (He's my) Werewolf
MEANIE GEANIES - I'm on my way
The VENUS FLY TRAP ONE GIRL BAND - No fears of my dreams

The ELEKTRAS - Nous sommes les Elektras
TINA and the TOTAL BABES - Waiting for you
TWO TEARS - Die tonight
Mr. AIRPLANE MAN - Baby

Le SVITATE - Basta essere belle
SUZI JANE HOKOM - Need all the help I can get
The CLEOPATRAS - Sizes


Nessun commento: