Kicks from the boot #14



Dusty, Rusty and Lusty....
Swingin' in the sixties and dancing with the pixie.
What you hear is what you get..


The HUMANS - Warning
HARA KEE-REES - Let me feel
NOVAK's KAPELLE - Doing that rhythm thing
The FAB - I can only give you everything

The SOUND APPARATUS - Travel agent man
The EARLY HOURS - Get what I want
The MISANTHROPES - Waiting for you
MISTREATERS - Won't you be mine

Le BISCE - La danza della morte
I METEORS (ita) - Lasciami con lei
The LIVERBIRDS - Talking 'bout you
The BAD ROADS - Blue girl

The MIRACLE MEN - Who, what, where
TONY BORLOTTI e i suoi FLAUERS - Cosa dirò a lei
The PERSONS - Drive my mustang
The OTHER HALF - It's too hard without you

The MEN - Dancing little thing
The OKMONICS - Not that good
QUINTRON & Miss PUSSYCAT - Jamskate
CHEWING GUM - Senti questa chitarra

PAUL BEARER & the HEARSEMEN - I've been thinking
SIR STAN & the COUNTS - Soulin'
The WAILERS - Bad trip
Gli AVVOLTOI - Questa notte


Nessun commento: