Kicks from the boot #28



In this episode: get up, roll and twist with Swingin' Neckbreakers, Lime Spiders, Stomachmouths, Insomniacs. 
Brand new stuff by Dirty Water with Hipbone Slim and the Kneetremblers and the upcoming 7" series with Thee Vicars, Beat Seeking Missiles, King Salami & the Cumberland 3.
Italian Boot kick by Apes Party, Sick Dogs, The Sha Rellies, and the Hormonas.



LOOSE LIPS - With you
The SWINGIN' NECKBREAKERS - I wanna be your driver

LIME SPIDERS - 25th hour
ELECTRIC FRANKENSTEIN - Teenage shutdown
APES PARTY - I don't give a shit
The PLEASURE FUCKERS - Super real fuck

KING SALAMI & the CUMBERLAND 3 - Jellyfish
BEAT SEEKING MISSILES - Break my wall
Thee VICARS - Every day
HIPBONE SLIM & the KNEETREMBLERS - Bald tyre

The STOMACHMOUTHS - I don't need your lovin'
The INSOMNIACS - Pop cycle
SHA RELLIES - Voodoo girl
SICK DOGS - Grande fratello

Thee MIGHTY CAESARS - I can't find pleasure
The MUMMIES - That's mighty Childish!
SONNY FLAHARTY & the MARK V - Whola lotta shakin'
The HORMONAS - Goodbye surprise
I SATELLITI - Adesso basta! 




Nessun commento: